Our services include but are not limited to the following:
• Background and pre-employment screening
• Plain clothes and undercover surveillance
• Labour dispute management
• Executive protection
• Investigations – insurance, WSIB, harassment, due diligence
• Witness interviews; statement gathering
• Security threat and risk assessments
• Mobile and stationary uniformed security
• Armed security – asset protection
• Civil and criminal investigation including court preparation
• Technology services:
• CCTV and camera installations
• System integration; repair, maintenance, upgrades
• Monitoring for intrusion detection and fire alarms
• Building and boardroom debugging
THE O.B.N. DIFFERENCE
We have an efficient corporate structure with reduced overhead achieved through streamlined middle management and maintaining one physical location with satellite staff throughout Ontario.
OUR STAFF - OUR STRENGTH
We have the flexibility to structure our services and operations teams to meet the unique needs of each client and every issue. Our staff is a diverse team of men and women, multilingual and multi-ethnic. Our professional backgrounds and expertise are as diverse as our demographic, and our combined personnel are more than 200 licensed individuals.
O.B.N. is a unique security-related corporate services company dedicated to helping corporations survive in an increasingly uncertain and dangerous world.
Whether the risks are at home or abroad, corporations are seeking the safest methods of operating in the business arena.
Many companies now reaching out for better business opportunities are ill-prepared to face the serious risks and threats existing in many places around the globe.
For additional information, contact O.B.N. headquarters at 1-(416)-253-7416 or toll free 1-866-626-5900. firstname.lastname@example.org